The villa is situated on the border of Dorog and Esztergom-Kertváros, on the bank of the Kenyérmezei stream.It was built in 1925 according to the plans of Zoltán Gáthy, a gold-plated architect. It is named after Sándor Schmidt, who was the mine director in Dorog at the time. The building had 16 rooms, stables, a garage, a park and an artificial lake. It is named after Sándor Schmidt, who was the mining director of Dorog at the time. Initially used as a summer camp, it survived the Second World War. The building is currently used by the Dorog and Area Social Care Centre.
szoc.alap@dorog.hu